IP2 Parts for sale

D Bracey DB6

IP2 Parts for sale

Post by D Bracey DB6 »

When I chopped up my IP2 to make my special I retained a load of unwanted parts. I sold the wheels, brakes and forks long ago but am having a sort out and have some bits left over. If anyone is interested please get in touch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
D Bracey DB6

Re: IP2 Parts for sale

Post by D Bracey DB6 »

More items
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Rotating588

Post by Rotating588 »

Hello, I am looking for a good condition air box.
Jules Rotary

Post by Jules Rotary »

Hello David,
I have an IP2 with worn out disc brakes, of the one-piece variety. These are not available, and of course, I cannot replace the discs only. Consequently, I seek a pair of composite style discs (Brembo or Spondon, i.e.. disc, carrier and spacer. A photograph on your post shows one, perhaps a pair, and I would be very grateful if you would contact me about this please, at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
Julian. M:07761 719576.
mickm

Post by mickm »

Julian Contact All Bike Engineering @ allbikeengineering.co.uk you may well be surprised. They are very helpful. Based in Greenwich London. 02088589052. Nothing to do with me. Just one happy customer.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Julian needs complete discs, including alloy carriers, and I believe that ABE are very good at making stainless discs but don't make carriers.
I stand to be corrected though.
R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
D Bracey DB6

Post by D Bracey DB6 »

Jules Rotary wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 3:23 pm Hello David,
I have an IP2 with worn out disc brakes, of the one-piece variety. These are not available, and of course, I cannot replace the discs only. Consequently, I seek a pair of composite style discs (Brembo or Spondon, i.e.. disc, carrier and spacer. A photograph on your post shows one, perhaps a pair, and I would be very grateful if you would contact me about this please, at your earliest convenience.
Sincerely,
Julian. M:07761 719576.
Hi Julian, I doubt I’ll be able to help as the wheels and brakes on my special are from a ZXR400. Still happy to talk though if you’d like. Please email me at dcbracey@gmail.com if you’d like to discuss further. Best wishes, David
Jules Rotary

Post by Jules Rotary »

Dear David,
I have written to your email as suggested.
Hello Richard,
Quite right. Thank you.
Julian.