Help! P53 Commander schematic required.

850mk3

Help! P53 Commander schematic required.

Post by 850mk3 »

Hello all.I have a P53 Commander.I'm after a schematic/circuit diagram for it.I'm now finally putting my bike back together after hitting a sheep and sliding down the road a year ago.I decided to remove the Cobra immobiliser as well because it was a pain in the rear end having to reset it on each ignition turn on.The likelihood of it being stolen in Australia is remote due to its uniqueness. Only a few in the whole of Oz.Anyway, I carefully made the wiring as original as I could to the best of my ability (which is high).I believe it is totally back to normal.Almost everything works (including ignition) except for the headlights for some reason, however the flashing high beam works.I think the daylight lights switch doesn't work either but I don't care about that.I reckon that I have an actual fault caused either by something I've done or by the original accident.I need a schematic to fault-find the problem.Andover Norton isn't open until 4 Jan. I'd like to sort this out asap.I should have reverse engineered the wiring diagram while I had it all apart but I didn't think I'd need to.To me the schematic is the most important thing an owner should have and I've been disappointed that one wasn't provided and that googling has found nothing. Norton provided one for their Commandos easy enough.A high quality scan would be most appreciated. Very appreciated in fact.Chris
Cheers\nChris aka 850mk3\nMy family is:\nP53 Civilian Commander\nES2 1956 \n3x 850mk3 Commandos
850mk3

Re: Help! P53 Commander schematic required.

Post by 850mk3 »

Sorry, I should have put the schematic request post on the wanted list.I will do so now.
Cheers\nChris aka 850mk3\nMy family is:\nP53 Civilian Commander\nES2 1956 \n3x 850mk3 Commandos