NREC to be incorporated into the ROC

kanonkopdrinker

NREC to be incorporated into the ROC

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

To bring you up to date with developments....Last week I was sent the most recent membership list of the NREC from Chris H.I am writing to those ex-NREC members who are not (and never have been as far as I recall) also members of the ROC, offering them complimentary ROC membership up to December 2006.Around 60% of the NREC was in the ROC as well. I am not sure how current this list is because I know that several have either moved or sold their bikes yet are still listed... but I'll see what response we get. This means that there will be one Club publication and one set of subs - resulting in a lack of duplication - and only a single subs to be paid.Chris Hartley's hard work on the NREC website has been saved and it has (as I understand it) been transferred as a branch of this site; the click-on membership form has been changed to a ROC form. A superb act of cooperation between Graham W and Chris H. There is also a saving from having to pay hosting fees for two separate sites. If it means there will be a flood of new people offering to take over roles within the ROC, then fantastic...