club membership

Steve Gee

club membership

Post by Steve Gee »

Two years into Interpol 2 ownership now, and although reading and contributing to the forum I have never got round to joining the owners club. Having decided to remedy this I cannot find a membership form, I seem to remember in the dim and distant past, seeing one on line, does anyone know where in this great big cyber world the form has gone to hide ?
Interpol2471

Re: club membership

Post by Interpol2471 »

Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysIm new to your forum Ive been riding Norton rotaries for many a year. I notice Richard N is giving his words of wisdom ( priceless know how ) He makes a good cup of tea peters Coffee is not bad at Norton Motors. Sad that the workshop sevice has gone as I understand that Norton Motorcycles at Donnington dont want to know our rotary bikes from the shenstone days. The membership form I cannot download or have I came when the party is over.Ride Safe Andy588tt cool
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi AndyI don't know why that link isn't working ... it isn't here either ...Go to http://www.nortonrotary.org.uk and scroll down to the boxes at the bottom half of the screen; the middle one on the right should be a downloadable membership form.If you still can't get it to work, send me a private email with your address and I'll get one in the post to you.CheersDC
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

just tried to download membership form = impossible does not allow you to. However, Control C save to microsoft office Control V - simples.
graham

Post by graham »

Just click on the club regalia button at the top of the page.Graham.
rogerdodger

Post by rogerdodger »

got it Cheers