YZF 750 Norton lookalike.

Malc

YZF 750 Norton lookalike.

Post by Malc »

To the people who may have seen the ads for the imitation 'Norton' based on the Yamaha YZF750, should anyone want a base bike to convert, I have anoriginal 1993 YZF750 which I may sell.It is in its original colour with 38,000 miles on the clock and is very clean for its age. It is all standard, including the silencer and still has the original tool kit under the seat ( probably not used or needed as it is a Yamaha, not a Norton !!!!!!!!!!did I really say that on this forum, wash my mouth out with soapy water).A friend took it for an MOT last week (I still cant ride) so has a years MOT now.Unfortunately, I have never ridden this bike so am a bit reluctant to sell but in reality I may never do so. I bought it for its nice original condition and it has not been raced or rallied (not by me) so could be yours if your not careful for the very reasonable price of £1500.It is in the early pink/blue colour and I was told it has had a couple of lady owners but all the signs are of a well maintained bike although it has no history. It was HPI checked before I bought it and it has not been damaged, imported as a grey import or has finance owed on it.Malc