Wanted norton rotary

andygbsmith

Wanted norton rotary

Post by andygbsmith »

Hi everyone, I'm new to the site and looking to buy a norton rotary.Open to any model except the F2 as I am after a touring bike to use for work as well.ThanksAndy
jwonnacott

Re: Wanted norton rotary

Post by jwonnacott »

I have an Interpol II I'm thinking of selling. It's been laid up for about 5 years. I was hoping to get it out of the garage this weekend and check it over.I used it daily for work (66 miles a day) until changing jobs and getting a BMW.
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

Hi what condition is it in etc, any chance of some pics?Andy
jwonnacott

Post by jwonnacott »

I'm hoping to dig it out from the back of the garage on Sunday and I'll post some photos then.
andygbsmith

Post by andygbsmith »

Thanks,
jwonnacott

Post by jwonnacott »

I managed to get the Interpol from the back of the garage yesterday after about 6 hours of moving things (its a big garage). It was getting dark when I finished so the pictures I've posted on the gallery are not good, I'll try to get some more after work today. The strange dash is my own creation, I do have the original bits. Also, even deeper in the garage is a top box.James
smenkhare

Post by smenkhare »

Hi, my name is Jim Ashton and I'm probably one of the oldest members of the club, after David and Margaret. I am selling my Interplus. If you are looking for a sedate cruiser, it's not for you, it has rearsets and clip-ons, which is why I'm selling it (I'm 65). It was Mick O'Neil's prototype for the Interplus, is pale green and was one of the 2 on the front cover of Classic Bike (dont remember which one but I can find out) together with a yellow one, which is also, like mine, in Luxembourg. The only changes I have made is to replace the brake lines with modern stainless coated ones and painted the red wheel rims bronze. I have lots of photos but I'have not yet found out how to upload them (if that is possible), so, if you are interested, e-mail me. I guess the forum allows that, if not, post me a reply.The asking price is 7500 Euros.Jim Ashton.