Commander for sale

pete

Commander for sale

Post by pete »

This is a 1990 civie commander in factory grey for sale with only 32k miles. Owned by me for the last 7 years. Not getting used and I now have more bikes than shed space so something has got to go. Body/paint is grey and very good with some small chips to paint as expected for age. Everything is there and it all works as it should with decent front and rear tyres. Over the years I have done quite a lot of work on it including. New Startright digital ignition module fitted. Rebuilt waterpump (new bearings and impeller), new thermostat. Full fork strip and service with new seals and oil. Lower chain gaiter replaced. Rebuilt all 3 brake callipers with HH pads and stainless hoses.Wiring extensively checked and cleaned. Direct wiring with relays fitted to the front headlight. Voltage gauge fitted in place of the fog light switch which has been moved to the handlebars. Converted it to a single battery with appropriate wiring mods. SatNav mount fitted. Startright intermediate plate drain (anti-smoking) kit fitted. Carbs stripped and cleaned. I also have a few related goodies; the original wallet, owners manual, embroidered patch, sales brochure and tool roll. I have a few old MOT's from before I bought it in 2008 and plenty of receipts for what I did to it. I'll also include the workshop manual and wiring diagram and a few other bits and bobs. The bike is at home with me in Dublin. I bought this in the UK in 2008 and imported it into Ireland but I kept a copy of the original UK V5 so returning it to it's original reg should be a doddle if required. £4,500 or sensible offers. Contact Pete +35318376693
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Re: Commander for sale

Post by Anthony Duffield »

Pete,I have sent you a PMTony