Norton Supreme Commander for sale

nigkat

Norton Supreme Commander for sale

Post by nigkat »

Hi I`m posting this on behalf of my father.
P1110886.JPG
P1110888.JPG
P1110890.JPG
The bike is a 1992 Norton Supreme Commander "krauser" with detachable panniers (included in the sale) In Titon Blue.It is one of the last bikes made by the Norton factory at Shenstone and was purchased directly from the factory and registered by my father.Originally fitted with the Yamaha XJ 900 running gear it was converted to full Supreme Commander specification by Richard Negus at Norton Motors, Rugeley.It now sports USD forks, wider extruded ally swing arm, 4 piston Nissin front brake calipers and wider 3 spoke 17" wheels allowing the fitting of the latest generation of tyres. Prior to that in new rotor tips were fitted and the motor Moly coated by Graham Wilshaw.March this year the carbs were stripped, cleaned and set up by Richard Negus.In very good condition but with the usual patina of wear for a 23 year old bike that has covered 38K miles. Comes with many sensible small modifications for ease of use and maintenance.Priced at £9250 ono Please contact My father Graham Brooks on 01202 682382 for more details or me Nigel on 07970552679 and nbrooks@dorsetwildlifetrust.org.uk up to july 23rd 2015 or after that date nigelgbrooks@hotmail.com
nigkat

Re: Norton Supreme Commander for sale

Post by nigkat »

Opps here`s the pics
P1110886 1.JPG
P1110888 1.JPG
P1110890 1.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Here's another photo from my files when the machine had just completed its conversion to Supreme specification.All the body panels were re-painted as part of the upgrade.Of the six such conversions done at Rugeley, this was probably my favourite.Richard
GB's P53KS.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
nigkat

Post by nigkat »

Thanks for posting Richard much appreciated.