COMMANDER FOR SALE

BANJOMAN

COMMANDER FOR SALE

Post by BANJOMAN »

Unfortunately my 1992 K (first reg) commander is for sale. I have had from new and it has done 104K. It had an engine rebuild by Startright about 4 years ago but has only done about 1500 miles since. Still needs some running in. Engine and g/box work (included Moly), full new wiring harness (one piece type), Hagon shocks, goodridge hoses and much more cost about £3500 all in! I have rebuilt the back end which had suffered from the Commander rusty bottom syndrome! Bike is not immaculate but clean and runs okay. It is on SORN.This machine only ever let me down once when the water pump drive failed at 54000 miles. Ultra reliable tourer and awfy comfy to ride. I will miss it but is has to go due to something older entering the stable!.Due to what I spent on it I am asking £4000 fixed.I have put photos on the following webpage www.simmerdimrally.com/commander.htmPlease note I am in the far North of Scotland!Phone no is 01847 821602E mail is thetods@btinternet.com
BANJOMAN

Re: COMMANDER FOR SALE

Post by BANJOMAN »

Not now for sale. Too many wanting a bargain and not prepared to travel to collect. I did put on the ad the location so if this was no use then contact should not have been made.I was going to delete the ad but not sure how to do this!Thanks for the genuine interest shown
rotaryrinus

Re: COMMANDER FOR SALE

Post by rotaryrinus »

BANJOMAN wrote:Not now for sale. Too many wanting a bargain and not prepared to travel to collect. I did put on the ad the location so if this was no use then contact should not have been made.I was going to delete the ad but not sure how to do this!Thanks for the genuine interest shown
Sorry to hear thatRotaryrinus