Sachs KM914 Documentation

itsme

Sachs KM914 Documentation

Post by itsme »

Hi there,\r\rI'm busy looking for documentation for a Sachs KM914A engine that is in need of some TLC. I'm looking for an owner's manual as well as a rebuild/service/overhaul manual. \r\rIs anyone able to help? I'm not necessarily after originals - copies will do just fine for me.\r\rWarren
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I would have thought this might be something with which Sam Costanzo in USA might be able to help; also, Heiner Brinkmann of the Hercules Wankel IG in Germany would probably have such papers he could copy.\r\rDC
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Just found this .... have a look at \rhttp://www.arcticchat.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=50713
itsme

Post by itsme »

Hi,\r\rkanonkopdrinker, thanks for the replies. I've had a look on the Rotary Recycle website and they only appear to have a parts manual for this engine.\r\rI'm still not entirely sure what the main differences are between the KM914A and B models and if the B manuals will work for the A engine. The KM914B was used in snowmobiles and so documentation seems to be more abundant for it.\r\rI thought someone in Germany might have the manuals, but i've been avoiding that avenue, simply because I can't speak a word of German. Maybe I'll give it a go, though.\r\rWarren