Factory built Supreme Commander for sale

andygbsmith

Factory built Supreme Commander for sale

Post by andygbsmith »

I am selling my Supreme Commander so am offering it through the club before I advertise it anywhere else.The bike was built in 2008 at Norton motors so Richard will know all about it.The bike had over £10,000 spent on the conversion so everything mechanical was done to the highest spec available.Complete engine rebuild including MolyComplete gearbox rebuildHydraulic clutch kitDigital ignitionAlloy Twin Radiator conversion - This is a grand on its own!Fat bar conversionCarbs overhauledNew tank with reserveSpondon swing armUSD forks3 spoke alloy wheelsBrake UpgradeNew rear shocks100 watt Headlight conversionSilicone hoses etcNew heat shieldsCrash bars, stands, brackets powder coatedNew chain and sprockets All of these parts were brand newThe bike has only done 4000 miles since all this work was completed.The list goes on. The only thing not done was the body work, which has suffered from being droped in a car park on one side over the years. So the bike would benefit from a respray to complete it and make it look like new.The seat has just been recovered with gell pads front and rear£7500 no offers I have given up on the idea of an F1 and am going to start a new Rotary project so need the space Andy
andygbsmith

Re: Factory built Supreme Commander for sale

Post by andygbsmith »

Now sold and with it,s new owner I hope you enjoy it as much as I did Brian.Andy
Dell Boy

Wanted. Kokusan 370 watt alternator stator.

Post by Dell Boy »

Any one got a spare Commander stator? New or used,I dont mind.The grey commander one has burnt out for no reason that I can fathom at 35,000 miles.Thanks,Derek.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Graham can have them rewound
Brian

Post by Brian »

Thanks very much Andy, I love it already. I hope I enjoy riding it as much as I like looking at it!. All the best, Brian.
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Brian,This one perhaps?
4283-02.JPG
Unusually, I only took a few photos.R.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Brian

Post by Brian »

Yes Richard that's the one.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Lucky old you exclaim,the bike looks well yummy Very Happy,hope you enjoy riding your old girl as much as the rest of us rotarians seem to be riding ours, Very Happy,ride safe,J.B.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Thanks all, I'm afraid I won't be at Popham as I'm already booked into Kington Show near Hay on Wye this Sunday but will try and make it next year. Ned I'll get in touch in September after your Hols. All the best,Brian.
Brian

Post by Brian »

Sorry meant to post that under Hello from another new member topic. Brian.
Brian

Post by Brian »

After having had a few rides out I just want to say I'm delighted with the bike, it's brilliant. Very Happy, all the best, Brian.