P52 Commander Police spares required!!!!

rjg30091982

P52 Commander Police spares required!!!!

Post by rjg30091982 »

Dear all,i'm looking for and will consider any Police spares for the P52 Commander, i have loads of Whelen lamps and a few whelen strobe power packs but in particular i would like a "Police STOP" sign fitted where the VRM plate goes on a P53.I know i'm not asking much!!! but are there any left?if you have any other spares Police related please email me at RJG30091982@hotmail.com make the title "NORTON" other wise it will get deleted in the junk mail!only 8 weeks till i get my Commander back from Richard Negus can't wait!!!!
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
Richard Negus

Re: P52 Commander Police spares required!!!!

Post by Richard Negus »

rjg30091982 wrote:only 8 weeks till i get my Commander back from Richard Negus can't wait!!!!
No pressure then ! smiley
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Only 8 weeks till i get my commander back!only 8 months till i'm back in the country to ride it!that should take the pressure off Richard! haha
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi RJGI have the stop sign you want. and NEW! IN Norton bagRide SafeAndy cool Happy New Year
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
headturtle

Post by headturtle »

you seem to have a lot of spares andy588 but dont seem to want to sell them ! do you tell people to make yourself feel special ? i remeber you offering me an engine but when i asked for some contact details to sort it with you i heard no more from you !
lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave and slip in safely in a well preserved body but to skid in sideways totally worn screaming "holy shit what a ride!"
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi HeadturtleHeard on the grapevine that you (Mr Garner) reqire the f1 engine for the nrv588 without an engine? if this is correct quite a few useful spairs would be of no use 9 to 1 rotors, posibly stationary gears as they are matched to the rotors, full primary drive and startermotor, outer covers, gearbox housing would be cut up, beter to use a mashed/modifyed gerabox housing. Also i dont think the nrv used the standard flywheel and ballance weight, again useful spairs for standard f1 owners. Will these spairs be made available to existing rotary owners if you aquire an engine?Regards Wayne
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

No cat fights on here please !When I wanted a milling machine, Andy was the one who delivered (literally)!When I wanted a new IP2 regulator, Andy was the one who delivered!Decent bloke, in my opinion.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Richardmy comment was to head turtle is intended as cat fight and not conected to andy whats so ever, just stating some of the componants are of no use on the Nrv but very useful for f1 owners rather than sat in donington gathering dust, forgot the water pump off the above listRegards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Dyslexia strikes again should have read "not a cat fight", my apologies cry Regards Wayne
headturtle

Post by headturtle »

hi wayne sorry if you are mislead here but i am not mr garner my real name is aaron astbury as richard neagus will confirm for you , and if i am lucky enough to aquire an engine and any parts are surpluss rest assured i will pass them on to whoever needs them . and richard my "beef" with andy is that when i posted this topic originally he sent me a private message offering me the f1 engine he has and asked me not to tell anybody but when i asked the price he failed to reply ! makes me wonder if he really has one or was just showing off
lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave and slip in safely in a well preserved body but to skid in sideways totally worn screaming "holy shit what a ride!"
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi arrenI realised you are not mr garner, however the point i was making is, do you require the engine for his nrv588 without an engine. A lot of people have stuff out there, 9 times out of 10 you have to justify why you want the stuff as most was bought for a project or as spares for there main bike? the seller is doing us the favor, even Graham Phil/Peter/Jo who run businesses have sorted me out second hand low value stuff when there time would properly be better spent on other customers/new parts, its still a favour.Andy and Richard put me on to the guy who made the nrs tanks, and by a freak of luck he asked me if i was interested in a commander frame i said no only f1 and race stuff, from that i now have f1 engine parts, works frame, shock and rear brake complete.( i am now interested in air cooled and commander engine parts). the stuff you want is rare and its not like buying a ford engine the seller is king.I have been after stuff for four years for three years nothing not a sausage, its only now things are really coming together? Peter Morris sold me this at Nml closing down saleImageIts now this due to a shed load of peopleImageRegards Wayne
headturtle

Post by headturtle »

yes wayne the engine i want is to finish off a bike for him
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Thanks to all who private messaged me!I now have 3 sets of fairings for my IP2 and 2 lots for my Commander!I am still missing a L/H side panel for the commander if any one has one!thanksRuss