wanted commander

Wayne

wanted commander

Post by Wayne »

Hi allI currently on the look out for a Commander engine or tatty compleat bike to use the engine for the spondon race chassis to get this progect moving. Pm me if you have somthing or know of one.Regards Wayne
Wayne

Re: wanted commander

Post by Wayne »

Hi allThanks to Graham i now have a 1989 moderate mileage mollyd single seat ex police commander, which i intend to remove the engine, grarbox inners, igniton, and possibly rectifyer and carbs for a race bike. I may be open to sencerble offers on the rolling Mot'd roling chassis including the rest of the bike (at this moment i will not split the rest). I will not be able to remove the engine for 4 to 6 weeks due to other commitments.Regards Wayne
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

What a shame to break a good usable bike.Derek.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi DerickI would like to avoid breaking a good bike, and declined one commander because it was too good to break, but it appears no one has a commander engine for sale, i have been looking for a long time with no sucksess, i am contemplating leaving the engine std until the rest of the intended bike is finished. If i can perswade the people who have the rest of the stuff to compleat my rcw engine to sell it. i will put the engine back in the bike as i will be in no rush to sell the chassis.The same aplies to the air coold engine i have been after, although i am hopful of obtaining some new parts or even a compleat engine? The engine fitted to my ac bike is made from scrap parts or parts in poor condition I was at spondon on friday and spent a good few hours with stuart, where they are raiding there old stock and sorting the yokes to take 54mm usd forks to compleat my race frame. We both think any one wishing to build a rc or rcw have missed the boat, the genuine spondon race frames are now acounted for and they cant make the frames, (the tz frames are no good) Tripple beams are a possibe of course so rep rotons or duckams are a possibility. So i cant see ther been a rush on breaking air coold or commanders. However there may be a rush on breaking f1 or f1 sports.Regards Wayne
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Graham at startright? i've emailed them twice now and no reply looking for an F1 or another rotary!Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)