For sale commander frame

Wayne

For sale commander frame

Post by Wayne »

Hi allAlan woodward has a commander frame for sale, ist got very light surface rust but non in the oil tank, i bet its new and used was used to check the new aluminum tanks which he and his father made for norton along with F1, F1 sport Classic tanks a the Nrs tanks, i sure richard will ad what i have missed. He is open to sencerble offers Pm me and i will forward them onPs need a new tank no problem, he can make them along with a hole host of other things,I have no connection, with Allen or his buissinessRegards Wayne
andy588tt

Re: For sale commander frame

Post by andy588tt »

Hi AllDon had a f1 frame with no swinging arm as well as this Commander frame or did that get damaged when they had the fire.Ride safeAndy wink
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
COLIN. R.B.

Post by COLIN. R.B. »

HELLO WAYNE, IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE ALANS CONTACT DETAILS PLEASE THANKS COLIN.R.B.colin.crb@btinternet.com
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allbe carfull about posting your email adresses pm people it safer, on the noc forum 4 people including me were subject to an atempted scam.ColinYour details have been fowarded to alan
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allalan has asked me to post his phone number as he prefers this to emailsRegards Wayne