Parts wanted

Wayne

Parts wanted

Post by Wayne »

Hi all I wish to purchase a screen for a 1989 jps faring, damaged scuffed or in good condition, this is for the faring where the front edge of the lower faring half detaches also as per hew hues bike at the MGP this year. Also I require the matching jps seat unit good or damaged.ImageImageDose any one have any drawings for the ejector part of the race exhaust or complete drawing (I am using an f1 engine) or even an ejector exhaust damaged or otherwise. For saleAlso dose any one have Richards twin head light Nrs faring and belly pan he used for mocking up the first nrs588 road bike, either up for sale or loan so I can have some moulds made, I have both black side panels from the mock up faring see photoImagePlease note the above parts will be fitted to an actual bike of road Norton rotary and are not for collecting purposes Regards Wayne
Wayne

Re: Parts wanted

Post by Wayne »

Hi all I now have a compleat nrs faring, and 1989 seat thanks to mark, ZFD can you shed light on the red logo and blue number back grounds which my 89 and faring and seat display i suspect they may be somthin to do with germany? Regards Wayne