rotary recycle new ownwer.

martinre5

rotary recycle new ownwer.

Post by martinre5 »

Just seen a message on the U.S re5 forum Sam C. has retaired passing the bussiness onto a chap called Jess Stockwell . smiley
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: rotary recycle new ownwer.

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Jess Stockwell is already a member of the ROC and seems the ideal man for the job ...Here's Sam's email:-There comes a time in everyone's life when major decisions must be made. Ihave reached that point in life and have made just such a decision. I am now reaching close to 70 years of age and have over 45 yearsinvolvement in the Rotary field and also as an attached factory liaison tothe Suzuki RE5 and Sachs W2000 Rotary. At this time, I have decided toretire and am proud to pass the "Rotary Torch" on to my good, long-timefriend Jess Stockwell, a name well known and well respected within theRotary Community. Jess is a very knowledgeable collector and enthusiast of the RE5, he hasbeen a contributor to RE5 questions and problems throughout the years and iswell versed on these bikes. Jess has acquired all of my NOS RE5 and W2000Rotary inventory plus all quality refurbished parts, along with my indoorsalvage inventory of over 150 RE5 and W2000 motorcycles and 4-1/2 tons ofparts, plus the internationally-known "Rotary Recycle USA" trade name. Jessand his staff will continue where I leave off in serving the RotaryCommunity with parts, service, and technical information from the new RotaryRecycle facility located at 1000 Davidson Street, Tullahoma, Tennessee37388. My staff and I will continue to give Jess all the support necessaryto make this massive transition of parts and bikes as smooth as possible.Please be patient. Jess will post his new Rotary Recycle contactinformation when he's set up and ready to serve the Rotary Community.In parting, I enjoyed sharing many of my behind-the-scenes Rotary historyand information with the Community throughout the years. I have immenselyenjoyed the friendships I have made over the course of my journey.Enthusiasts such as Wayne, Kim, Terry, David, Roland, and many, many othershave become near and dear to me.Look forward to the new opening of Jess Stockwell's Rotary Recycle USA!Thank you to everyone. "The Rotary torch is now passed!"Best regards,Sam Costanzo