Last Ride for 2021

Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Last Ride for 2021

Post by Anthony Duffield »

I was hoping for another outing before laying the Commander up for the winter but with the wintery conditions and the salting of the roads here in the North East of Scotland I have decided that my last ride in late November was my last for 2021, this year I just missed my target of riding 5k miles a year, which taking into account work commitments and Covid was I suppose not bad, in any case every mile I did ride was as usual very enjoyable.

During the winter layup I will prep the Commander for 2022 when I hope to be attending the TT, the Begonia Rally and a tour of Belgium and Normandy. Unfortunately the NOC 2022 Czech Republic International Rally clashes with the TT otherwise I would have attended but that said I can’t miss the opportunity to see John McGuiness start for his 100th TT!

I would like to wish all my Rotary friends a very Happy Christmas and a Happy and Successful 2022.
holger999

Re: Last Ride for 2021

Post by holger999 »

Hello Anthony,

Nice to read that other users are also riding their great Norton...also adding a few mls per year. I used to be able to meet a lot of Norton Rotary, especially on the Isle of Man, but sadly there are fewer and fewer on the roads.
Every time I ride my F1 Sport I can hardly believe that this great bike will be 30 (thirty) years young/old next year....

and it always seduces me...to ride it outside the speed limit....

Have a nice Christmas to all of you and stay healthy.
Greetings
Holger

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
holger999

Re: Last Ride for 2021

Post by holger999 »

to ride it outside the speed limit....