Post by Charles Wilson »

Don't remember seeing this Posted so I thought I'd make sure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n__6tsOfzLo

CW
fogrider

Re: Trevor Nation @ Donington 2009

Post by fogrider »

What a fantastic sound !

The occasional thought of selling my F1 Sport goes out the window when I watch one of these videos, nothing could ever replace it. I expect the arthritis will beat me in the end...…….

|Did'nt spot the fork judder under breaking before, minor issue with that soundtrack !

Regards all, Terry.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

You are right about the arthritis Terry,mine gives me all sorts of grief if I ride any sort of distance evil,but winding the old Classic round past the "five and a half grand"rpm cool in the lower gears and that howl makes it all worth while(just take more pain killers wink)J.B.
fogrider

Post by fogrider »

That's it, the sound and the way torque is delivered and the crackle as you 'blip' and change down, nothing else like it. The fact she's electric start is a huge bonus. My little Triumph twin is kick but , luckily, an easy starter.
As is said, keep on 'truckin !

Regards, Terry.
Charles Wilson

Post by Charles Wilson »

Follow-up:

There are now quite a few races up on YouTube from the Glory Years of the Norton Rotary Racers and they're quite a lot of fun.
You could spend a few days analyzing all that's there. There are also a few ride-around tests of the street machines

CW

PS: There are stories about YouTube getting ready to cull uploads Real Soon Now. It would be a shame if the PC Standards Committee (Division of the Party Central Committee) took a look at all of this and DNF'd the History of this great Racing.

Watch it all while you can.