Trixie the story

Project 588

Trixie the story

Post by Project 588 »

For those who are interested in the the story of Trixie and would like to know more about the bike it might be worth buying the August edition of Practical Sportsbikes magazine which is out now. With some encouragement from some local N.O.C. branch members I entered her in PS special build of the year competition and was lucky enough to have enough votes to win. PS have done a special eight page feature on the bike with some great photos. This is a report done by a magazine that has hardly ever featured Norton's let alone a rotary. The article includes some additional information on Trixie and a test ride report. Hope this is of interest to membersCheers George
Ian

Re: Trixie the story

Post by Ian »

Trixie is an amazing exercise in engineering. I wish I could have done it.The award and accolade is well deserved and congratulations are in order.Well done!Ian.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Well done George!Just bought a copy!Excellent stuff ....David
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi George,Well done you Very Happy,What about your other bike,the Commander,have you got it back from the continent yet cry ?J.B.
cdrkeith

Post by cdrkeith »

Went out and bought my 1st ever copy of 'Practical Sportsbikes' -- unbelievable / fantastic (from one who struggles to change a spark-plug). Amazing achievement. Congrats.
Project 588

Post by Project 588 »

Hi JohnYes Commander returned within a couple of weeks excellent service from AA. Ignition trigger was the fault.Cheers George