contacting the Morini Club

johnbirchjar

contacting the Morini Club

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys,I am having great difficulty in contacting the Morini Riders Club,none of their "sites" will exept an e-mail,can anybody help?(I used to have the e-mail address of "Morini Man" but I lost it with all my other e-mail addresses with an "upgrade"(don't ask evil)rgds J.B.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: contacting the Morini Club

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Morini Man is David Mason, ROC member .....I will see what contact details I have for him.David
NortonLE086

Post by NortonLE086 »

I am a member of the Morini Riders club. What information do you want? You can access their forum without being a member otherwise I have contact details for their membership secretary but not an email without access to the club magazines which are in London and I'm not for a couple of weeks.
Michael Lant
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Michael,I have managed to contact David Mason,the reason being I have a track day ticket for Cadwell on Thursday that I am trying to sell ('cos the rotary is a none runner evil )and I was hoping the club has a "waiting list"for riders wanting a day on the track cool,so far no one has contacted me,I remain hopeful,rgds,J.B.
NortonLE086

Post by NortonLE086 »

OK hope you were successful.
Michael Lant
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Nope,rode to Cadwell on the Honda on Wednesday,met up with some friends that evening who were on the track next day,had a few laughs Very Happy ,talked about previous track days cool ,put the world to rights,(as you do wink )watched them enjoy themselves on Thursday.I left Cadwell about 15-00hrs to ride home,they were staying an extra night then driving across country to Kidderminster to a Harley rally for the weekend,(I would have been with them but for a prior engagement)The upside was the Morini organiser was very sympathetic to my plight and signed my ticket to say I had paid for next year Very Happy(good PR that)all I have to do now is get the Classic fixed,ride safe,J.B.