jurby 2015

Wayne

jurby 2015

Post by Wayne »

Imagethe above picture is from jurby at the classic motorcycle festival this year, I managed to muster up Duncan Dunbars amd Paul Richardson rcw588, it was all very last minuit. Imagewe also had Dave Hickman drop by giving engine demonstrations of his own bat, I did not se him through the throng of people it was Peter Hickman I noticed first, http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd27 ... agu7.jpgAs did Pete Causer, the two chaps had no ide they had just spent 20 minuet's getting the low down on the 1992 nrs bike and engine from hislops nrs mechanic till I told them who he was? pete spent a further hour chatting.ImageThe stand was busy all day to the point I could not take photos getting all five bikes.I had a chap says his mate has one of f2 registered on the road but its no engine internals?? another old chap wanted to very publicly argue the capacity theory. I only shouted at one person to stop who decided to bounce the twin shock setup from the 89 rcw that was on display. One lady made a justified point that my jps shirts were not appropriate now ad days so I have some made without the jps.Regards WaynePs dose any one have pics with all 5 bikes on the stand
Wayne

Re: jurby 2015

Post by Wayne »

oops one of the photos above should have beenImageAs did Pete Causer, the two chaps had no ide they had just spent 20 minuet's getting the low down on the 1992 nrs bike and engine from hislops nrs mechanic till I told them who he was? pete spent a further hour chatting.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ImageSpot the roc, I was suppressed how many people new it was a roc stand,
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ImageDuncan Dunbar at jurbyImageDave Evens bringing Pauls bike back as Duncan was going out. it was that busy we could not get them back on the stand in the after noon