Norton Rotary Parade lape at the Manx IOM

andy588tt

Norton Rotary Parade lape at the Manx IOM

Post by andy588tt »

Hi GuysThought you might like this not my work but enjoy just click on the link below or just copy and past into your search bar web browserRide safeAndyhttps://youtu.be/iZOucLLSysg
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
holger999

Re: Norton Rotary Parade lape at the Manx IOM

Post by holger999 »

Hi Andy,thank you for the Link...yes, I understand that I must come back to the TT...my last time (after 25 time) was in 2007.... red face I hope for next year, but I have ask about the ferries by Steam packet... they write back, tickets are all sold!!!So I must wait for January obout free tickets again.It is a shame, the blocked ticked for many holiday-firms, and motorcycles - Touring; that normal people can`t order tickets now!!!every year again evil best regardsHolger
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi HolgerDon't believe all you are told ?? Meaning people may book once they are over at the IOM races with a deposit and not pay the full amount till the new year the problem is they might have to change the date or can not make it this can give false booking readings on the computer at steam packet it says the seat is booked but its not really confirmed thats how it has worked in the past, we go now to the Manx GP and book three months before we want to go because of school times we are dictated by these times we find if you go a few days before practice its much cheaper we saved this year £310 Mum plus two children with sidecar and me solo on my bike, the prices very compared to a later sailing try and compare sailing prices over a week and you might get the dates you want this will only work after Christmas as people will only then start to pay the balance try it out next year and you will see how the prices go up and down on different sailing dates from Liverpool sailing time to Douglas on the sea cat 2 hours 45 minuets Haysham large ferry 3 hour 40 minuets depending on condition of sea have fun next time.As promised here is a home movie but it captures the moment as seeing the Norton parade lap from Quarter Bridge August 29th 2015 IOM.Ride SafeAndy
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Rotary Parade Lap from Quarter Bridge.Ride SafeAndyhttps://youtu.be/AuItD0YvxHg
holger999

Post by holger999 »

evil Thank you for your email.Unfortunately all sailings are fully booked on and around the dates you have requested.Passengers that have paid a T.T deposit have until the end of February to pay the final balance, any outstanding bookings will be cancelled and the space will be released for resale on Monday 7th March, you may be able to make a booking on this day, in the meantime please keep checking online at www.steam-packet.comKind RegardsIOM ReservationsFrom: Holger Prinzhorn [mailto:holger.prinzhorn@freenet.de] Sent: 20 July 2015 16:42To: IOM.Reservations@Steam-Packet.com..Subject: TT 2016Hello,We like to come 2016 again to the TT.I was 25 time on the Isle of Man between 1978 und 2007.Please give me the price for2 People on 2 Motorbikes or2 People and Mercedes Sprinter Car.We like to book 1.6 Heysham-Douglasand back 10.6.2016 Douglasor from Liverpool-Douglasbest regardsHolger Prinzhorn
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allIts worth nothing the steam packet alterd the rule on tranfering deposits for next years tt, there non transferable to a third party. I dont no how this would work as i have never had my name checked at the check in.The stand i put on at jurby was very well received, with Paul Richardson and Duncan Dunbar Rcw,my own rcw, rc and my f1 sportHopfuly next year we can have a few more members attend.The club also ended up providing advice on oil via graham and richard to the NMM, i watched a vid on the parade lap where the bikes are starting off and they were all giving the blue hase you would expecting. The are now. Using classic comp 2.