Commander write up.

bodgerbloke52

Commander write up.

Post by bodgerbloke52 »

The current issue of the USA magazine MOTORCYCLE CLASSICS has a nice six page write up of my Commander.I met up with Journalist Robert Smith of Vancouver Canada for him to do the story.Some great photos, lotsa history and well researched tech stuff. It can be seen on www.motorcycleclassics.com.Roger
johnbirchjar

Re: Commander write up.

Post by johnbirchjar »

Had a look on their web site,couldn't find anything about your Commander evil, rgds,J.B.
bodgerbloke52

Post by bodgerbloke52 »

[quote="johnbirchjar"]Had a look on their web site,couldn't find anything about your Commander evil, rgds,J.B.[/quoteIt has been moved to the REALCLASSIC history pages as it was a bit big for FBGo to Realclassic then see list of all makes that have been covered. Click Norton, it should show up.Roger
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Click Roger's link to bring up the website. Top line under the header banner, where it says 'British, German, Italian, etc..'Click on 'British', click on 'Norton' and select the Commander report.Seemples!
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Rotor 1

Post by Rotor 1 »

Hello Roger,It is nice to see my old bike in an magazine!.Read all the pages an looked at the pictures, good to see it is now in good hands exclaim Greets Dick
bodgerbloke52

Post by bodgerbloke52 »

Hello DickLong time no hear. Yes your old Commander is in fine fettle and running very well.You really must come to visit the Pacific NW and have a ride on your old bike.Roger