flying the club flag 2

Wayne

flying the club flag 2

Post by Wayne »

Imagethe club standImageNo introduction should be nessasary for eithere of these legendsImageDave Hickman and malcom heathImagePhil came back to thank me for getting him on track, his apprasal no ground clearance and the tyres a bit hard, i responded there not that quick though, he responded quick enough. on inpecton of the tyres they had benn worn where i never wear a tyre outImagePhil Read turned up in full leathers and helmet and askd which bike he was going out on in the past masters, i have no idea why he came to my stand or who sent himImageexplaining the fule circuit microswitch nrv work to the chap from ammerica working on P55004, he was most bemused whe he saw my p55004 frame so i axplaind how i have beentold how two frames came in to existance.ImageChris chant who kindly brought his water cooled classicm without chiris and mark simpsons help i would have been stuffedImageStuart Tiller and bob Stevensons daughter (Spondon)if tou have got this far,the tv were there and fillmed the stand but i did not see this happen
Richard Negus

Re: flying the club flag 2

Post by Richard Negus »

Well done Wayne - that's an impressive display.And very brave of you to let a pensioner out on your pride & joy!
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi RichardThanks for your comment Richard now you, andover and graham know no why i have been badgering for scrap parts, the big thing i am missing is a damaged beond use mollyed end plate or intermidiate plate. i have a cracked fresh molyed air coolrd left hand plate bur would need to replace it with a plain damaged plate as its on my demo air cooled enginea damage or beond use right hand rotor for the try your self turning a rotora 9 to 1 damaged beond use rotor to go with the commander rotor housing.Badley missed is a briefe club history and a bit about the club, most of you know i struggel with the writtern word and help in this mater would be apreciated and make the stand look even more impressive.A discription on and why we molly on a a 4 sheetThe modes of the rotor phases, i would love the norton copys as seen in perkins bookA club t shirt and polo shirt would not go ammis eitherFinaly the club banner is way too big, its suitable for placing 3m from front of the stand but thats it i will be requesyung the club purchase the correct size banner, I hope no one is offended by this but i draw the line at financing this important part of a club stand.We need support from other members donnington is next in august and if i get support i will propose stafford next year. if we can get another person to bring a bike i cam leave a sport at home making extra space on the van simplifying packing up for meRegards Wayne
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi WayneYou are to be congratulated on the stand.There are a few things I can help you with and I will look into it as a priority.Well done again mate!David
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes well done I know how hard it is to sort this sort of thing out keep up the good work on the Northern Front wink .
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Joe

Post by Joe »

Well done Wayne, a brilliant job. Keep up the good work promoting the club. I may be able to sort you out a couple of JPS banners when I get a chance. I just need time. If I'm free, I'll help you at Donnington and Stafford but I work shifts so weekends off are rare and I mustn't neglect my girlfriend. Cheers, Joe.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi joeThanks for the offer, i have six vehicle passes and every bike who attends means i have to take one less bike and add a bit of variaty especialy a van veine. Its A Roc stand not a WT standI understand about keeping the other half happy, mine actualy enjoyed mallory, but that may have been down to her oggling ago who was two stands up.I even got a you were right to get both awnings out of her??Regards Wayne