sending messages

Wayne

sending messages

Post by Wayne »

Hi allinterplodus just informed me that a pm discussion is been emaild to every one, i have just had a good look to see whats hapend, the pm everyone appers first on the person who started the pm. i presume all replyes carry on pm every one ells. The bright side is we know a bit more a bout f1 forks whether you wanted to or not I thought the origonal pm was a bit of pot look as i did know the answer(ish) however further investigation shows you have to deliberatly chose this send messages to all .This was proberly done in error but it should never be used as a means of buypassing the forum if you dont know who to contact directly for the info you seek. In this instance the question was definatly genuine rotary related, however it should have gone on the forum. Also note, never pm/email the whole of the forum or we the admin team may think somthing fishy is afoot. Regards Wayne
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: sending messages

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

If nothing else Wayne, it has stimulated a lot more use of the forum, and I have heard from people who have been silent for years ... most of whom I thought had died ....Worry ye not!DC
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

I know all about WP forks now Very Happy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Me to exclaim J.B.
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

hi JB did you get my PM today tony
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]