Father's Day

Wayne

Father's Day

Post by Wayne »

Hi allYesterday I fired up the f1's and the Daytona commenting they need a good clean??I was hoping as it was Father's Day today to find them both hard at work washing and cleaning the bikes, fat chance even when I started my self not even a helping hand, 1cup of tea and that was my lot?Well at least I spent the day playing with my rotarys with no complaints
Joe

Re: Father's Day

Post by Joe »

Hello Wayne, That seems like a good deal to me, If you want to pop round to mine and clean any of my bikes you can have as much tea as you like and I'll even cook you dinner with pudding. Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Wayne,after you have finnished at Joe's wan't to come round to my place and clean the Classic? dinner a pud + beer(or two) wink ,(not my favorite pastime,cleaning bikes,or cars evil ) J.B.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes put me on that list I had to ride mine in the rain Sunday and I need it clean ready for Monday week wink
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Iv'e just done about fourteen hundred miles going to France and back, so my Classic is well in need of some "spit & polish",any volenteers? wink J.B.