Norton 700cc bubble burst

andy588tt

Norton 700cc bubble burst

Post by andy588tt »

Hi AllI haven't been on the Norton web sit for some time, today I noticed that they have removed the part about the 700cc rotary bike !! Well never mind the dream was nice while it lasted, cry Thats life. TT here we come Yepeeeeeeeee Lilly will have to see me out after all Very Happy Ride safeAndyP/S Lilly is my trusty F1
Ha ha eat my oily clag !!!!!!
Interpol2471

Re: Norton 700cc bubble burst

Post by Interpol2471 »

REALLY now there's a surprise wink
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

if you search enough on the web you will find whats realy hapening with the 700cc rotary engine
gripper

Post by gripper »

Spare us the work Wayne, fill us in.
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

I guess the whole idea died when Brian Crighton left Norton. cry pity we will never know exclaim Never mind I'll just have to go out and give Lilly a good long hard thrash to get all this out of my system there you go we all lived happily ever after all.Ride Safe AndyP/S for those of you who don't know Lilly is my F1 not the wife cool ?
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

The company has a updated website however the motorcycle engine referance is no longer there however The rest of the range of rotary engines are still there. It's a pity because it had dyno results and a description of the engine.Regards wayne
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Wayne wrote:if you search enough on the web you will find whats realy hapening with the 700cc rotary engine
Hi Fellow Rotary FansIs this the site that Wayne is on about? http://www.coroflot.com/Leett/CRIGHTON-CR-700P Now I am confused exclaim Ride SafeAndy
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

andy588tt wrote:
Wayne wrote:if you search enough on the web you will find whats realy hapening with the 700cc rotary engine
Hi Fellow Rotary FansIs this the site that Wayne is on about? Is this Brians little baby? other wise the name Roton is getting popular go for it Brian the skies the limit but it looks as if you are there already? http://www.rotronuav.com/aboutRide SafeAndy
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allNo that was not the website, it will be interesting weekend for lovers of the rotary bikes, i am sure brian will be worne out by the weekends overRegards Wayne
ZFD

Post by ZFD »

It's a pity because it had dyno results and a description of the engine.
Dyno results from an engine that never existed in complete, let alone running form? Not bad!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi joon this point you are wrong, the engine dose and did exist and has been dyno tested, but nothing to do with norton donnington, is brians story so people will have to be paitiant till he tells it to the press. as i am shure it will come out at mallory.Regards Wayne
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi fellow rotary fansThe last time I went to the Festival of a thousand Bikes was at Brand Hatch I could only go with the Girl friend on the Sunday we Rode two up 140miles only to be told at the gate that will be £24 I was not happy evil as this was for both days price?? the man on the gate said its tough only one price if you didnt come on the saturday not my problem its for camping. I vote with my feet I will never go again never unless its free so Sorry Brain good luck I wish you well with whatever you are wanting to achieve for me you picked the wrong place to show case your bike.Ride SafeAndy cool
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi andyi think they changed that theres now a sat or sunday priceif you enter a bike its £100 you ger 1 vieicle pass and 2 persons pass, if you enter 2 bikes with 1 rider for both its £200 but you only get the same number of passes, a weekend pass for 1 is £35, somthing wring therea sunday pass is £22As the road and race sessions sold out in tow months in every thing but vetaran the vmcc dont give a stuff, its if you dont like it dont enterRregards Wayne
ZFD

Post by ZFD »

the engine dose and did exist and has been dyno tested, but nothing to do with norton donnington
That is exactly what I meant- the bits of machined aluminium photographed in MCN were nothing but that. And, contrary to the cheap propaganda in MCN, not to mention certain websites, nothing anywhere near functional existed at the time and most certainly not in a Donington tin shed.
andy588tt

Post by andy588tt »

Hi fellow Rotary fans Check out these two web sitescrightonracing.comgiloindustriesgroup.comThe 700cc rotary looks great and I hope all parties make it happen and we can enjoy the outcome. Brian Crighton is a very talented engineer and he deserves recognition.Ride safeAndy smiley
Bikerchick

Post by Bikerchick »

Yeh not too bad, but still, go back to selling t-shirts. Very Happy Very Happy I thought that you were going to race your F1 at the Manx wink