My new upgrade

Interpol2471

My new upgrade

Post by Interpol2471 »

Just got out of hospital Monday after some rather nasty back surgery, but hey follow the link what a super stainless upgrade wink http://www.slideshare.net/Beverlyspine/ ... oflexEnjoy
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
steve traynor

Re: My new upgrade

Post by steve traynor »

was it caused by sudden impact to the wallet by a silk? all the best steve
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi Steve that's very naughty, in fact the Silk has bought me riches beyond my wildest dreams winning me 'find of the month in October CB' and 20 quids worth of VMCC vouchers Very Happy I wish I could find Silk spares to spend my money on as YET again someone else has decided to bid on eBay for Norton parts meaning they cost me more than the 99p I had bargained on, so please who ever you are stop bidding on eBay before my wife finds out what I am spending or I am in trouble LOLAnyway just for you Steve here's a nice picture of my new scar.. Image
Dell Boy

Post by Dell Boy »

Huh, call that a scar.Now, grafted into my back is my bottom left hand rib inside a stainless steel expanded metal ring as a bone graft. This is surrounded by a cube of stainless steel rods bolted together & to my spine to support it.I have been opened up four times as different repair methods were tried out.I still have the s/s rods etc. from a failed laminectomy which will be built into a bike at sometime.All this due to falling four feet but landing on my heels. The resultant shock compression burst L1 & L2 into many pieces hence the bone graft. Finally the National Spinal Injuries Unit at Stanmore sorted it brilliantly & gave me my active life back. Three cheers for the National Health Service says I.My scar, about 30 cms. long & 3 cms. wide.Come on who can top that?Derek.
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Not bad Derek but you dont have a bit of Military Land Rover buried deep in your side wink So now the Rotary club have three things in common 1. Rotaries 2. Broken down Silk's and 3. Bad backs Lots to chat about cool