Morini Riders Track Day

moriniman

Morini Riders Track Day

Post by moriniman »

My other Club "The Morini Riders" also celebrate a 30th Anniversary this year as 2012 sees the 30th running of their Track Day. It will be held once again at Cadwell Park on Friday 15th June and it would be great to see and hear some rotaries in the mix.The event is very well known as a laid back fun event and always attracts a good cross section of Classic Bikes, so if you would like to give your Rotary a gallop around Cadwell look on the club web site http://www.morini-riders-club.com for more details and an entry form.Looking forward to seeing some of you there.Dave Mason
johnbirchjar

Re: Morini Riders Track Day

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Morini Man,myself and a few others from the Essex branch of the NOC used to attend the TROC track days at Cadwell,absolute magic! would love to attend with your club, what sort of fees are we looking at?and is it a one or two day event?ride safe,J.B.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,went on your club web site,not much information, no registration form or prices,and the e-mail address was not recognised,can you help?regards,J.B.
moriniman

Post by moriniman »

Hi AllJust checked the web site re the Morini Track Day, go into "Club" and then onto "Trackday" and you should be able to download the entry form. If you still have a problem e mail me direct on d.j.mason@btinternet.com and I will get your details to Paul who is seeing to the bookings.Dave Mason