Camping/B&B weekend

gripper

Camping/B&B weekend

Post by gripper »

Again with my Shropshire NOC hat on, I'm planning a camping / bed and breakfast weekend, probably in Bishops Castle. May 5 6 7 (bank holiday) Seeing as I had such good support from the ROC last year, ( only 1 non Shropshire NOC member made the effort) I look forward to any of you joining us. Even If you can't get a pink chit for the whole weekend, a day or two will clear the cobwebs. Reply here or PM meDave E
commando-rotary

Re: Camping/B&B weekend

Post by commando-rotary »

Hi Dave Can you tell us where the campsite that you intend to use is in relation to the town so as i can book a b&b close by. I seem to remember at least three non shropshire members there last year, or am i confusing it with another event? D G
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

yes D.G there was 3 of us , or was there more ????? answers on post card to shropshire branch [man with hat on ]tony
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]
gripper

Post by gripper »

I was classing you guys as ROC members ie only one non rotary NOC member. I'm going down to recce the ground on Saturday. I think the same thing applies to all these campgrounds for bank holidays, you need to book a minimum of 3 nights. I'll brief you ASAP, if nothing heard by Monday, send a search party. If I don't come back you can have my egg.
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

ok boss,keep a look out for them MAN EATING SHEEP and don`t bendover unless ass is against wall tonyps. post egg on befor you go
gripper

Post by gripper »

Here's the gen, 4th -7th May Foxholes campsite is the location £7 per person per night. (minimum three nights over the bank holiday) there is a bunk house that sleeps 6, two singles and two bunks, that is £10 per person per night or £40 per night for a block booking. Book online at foxhole-castle.co.uk Tel 01588 638924 online booking prefered. There is plenty of B&B in Bishops Castle and two breweries!!! http://www.bishopscastle.co.uk/tourism/ ... ion_bc.htm should get you B&B starting at about £27.50 pppnPlease can you let me know if you intend coming so I can plan accordingly.Dave Evans
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

Hi Dave I am booking b&b for me tony coles and one other so far.regards D G
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Can someone who goes, write about the meeting for The Epitrochoid please?TaDC
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

hi dave, the three of us are booked into foxholes camp site in there bunk house, b&b was ether too expenciveor fully booked.how many you got coming this momentous weekend so far ? tony
gripper

Post by gripper »

You guys and the Shropshire branch so far, Didn't get into this months Roadholder.
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi Guys,i'm finnally in the country for once! Can i turn up last minute? i dont know if i will be sent away again until closer to the time?I will bring either my IP2 or Commander.thanksRuss
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
gripper

Post by gripper »

Yes Russ the more the merrier. It's a spacious campsite and I'd be suprised if it was anywhere near full. I'll PM you my mobile number and you can contact me if we're out and about. Contact? who said contact?
gripper

Post by gripper »

Bring aqualung and fins. Very Happy