WankelTreffen 2017

Joe

WankelTreffen 2017

Post by Joe »

The dates are now in for this years WankelTreffen.

It is being held in Nürnberg on the 15th of July. Full details will be issued from Hercules IG in April with exact location of the venue.

Nürnberg is a lovely part of Bavaria and well worth the trip if you can spare the time though it is a long way, I plan to cover this over two days ride.

Get in touch if your interested so we can stay and ride together should you wish.

Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Re: WankelTreffen 2017

Post by johnbirchjar »

Every year I say to myself"I really must do the 'Treffen this year before I get to old" so if the Classic is back together by then perhaps this will be "The Year" Very Happy,J.B.
Campbell

Post by Campbell »

Hi Joe, The last and only one I attended was when it was held in ' Bad Orb ' a good few yrs. ago, I have noted the date in the calender and you never know i might appear, I will keep a lookout for further details All the best Campbell.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Campbell,

I remember it well, and they've all been better since then.

I hope you can make it.

Regards, Joe.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello all,

The details are now in for this years Wankel Trefen in Nürnburg. If anyone is interested please get in touch and I'll pass on the hotel details. Rooms are selling out fast.

Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

If I put "Norton" on the tank of the Honda,can I be included(just in case the Classic isn't available)J.B.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello JB,

I've just returned from a weekend away. when I get a chance tomorrow I'll email you the details.

Regards, Joe.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello,
Last call for the Wankel Treffen 2017. If anyone is interested please get in touch (PM me) soon. We need to register by 1st of July for the eveing meal in the Museum. Meeting date is 15th of July in Nürnberg (Nuremberg) thats down South.

Regards, Joe.