Wankeltreffen 2015

site admin
Site Admin

Wankeltreffen 2015

Post by site admin »

33rd Annual Meeting of Hercules Wankel IG at Pentecost 2015 22.05.-25.05.2015Our Wankel Meeting 2015 to be held in Westerwald - so quite centrally located for all domestic IG members . It is the second meeting , which we will host on the leisure facility in 57520 Molzhain . The first meeting was there in 2005 and the complex is ideal for us !So you please note the date already today ! We would very much appreciate a high level of participation and will do everything to ensure that you'll enjoy the Westerwald !Invitation and program will be sent to all our members on time with the next or the next but Wankel - News !33. Jahrestreffen der Hercules Wankel IG an Pfingsten 2015Unser Wankeltreffen 2015 soll im Westerwald stattfinden - also recht zentral für alle inländischen IG-Mitglieder gelegen. Es ist das zweite Treffen, welches wir auf der Freizeitanlage in 57520 Molzhain veranstalten werden. Das erste Treffen war dort im Jahr 2005 und die Anlage eignet sich hervorragend für uns!Also merkt Euch bitte den Termin schon heute vor! Wir würden uns sehr über eine hohe Beteiligung freuen und werden alles dafür tun, dass es Euch im Westerwald gefallen wird!Einladung und Programm werden allen unseren Mitgliedern rechtzeitig mit der nächsten bzw. übernächsten Wankel-News zugeschickt!
site admin
Site Admin

Re: Wankeltreffen 2015

Post by site admin »

How many have have you visited?I think it's 16 for me..http://www.wolfgang-dingeldein.de/wanke ... ab1983.htm
Joe

Post by Joe »

Thanks for the dates. Already got them noted just waiting for the final details in the next Hercules-ig club magazine before I book our hotel. I looked for rooms a few weeks ago but couldn't actually find something suitable within walking distance. I'm sure I have attended at least 10 previous Wankel Treffens so should have been here before but I can't recall the area. I certainly did attend the following year in Neckarsulm which I remember well and 2004 in Bad Orb. Kind regards, Joe.
Gerald Pleace

Post by Gerald Pleace »

Well, we are back from the Wankeltreffen after a few days of German hospitality.The location was excellent and the event well organised.Our hosts the Hercules W2000 IG were as always very friendly and ready to give help where required.The Westerwald is a beautiful part of Germany and well worth a repeat visit in the future.There were six of us from England so the ROC was well represented. Bikes ridden were four Commanders and David's RE5.Thank you to all who organised the event and thank you to all we met and rode with.I hope everyone got home OK.RegardsGerald