Mazda Rotary Club.

Joe

Mazda Rotary Club.

Post by Joe »

Hello, The Mazda Rotary Club is having its annual gathering "Rotorstock eleven" this year at Billing Aquadrome in Northampton on the 2nd and 3rd of August. Details on http://www.mazdarotaryclub.com/forums/ Although this is a two day event the motorcycle show is only being held on the Saturday and I was wondering if anybody would like to join me. I'm not a member of the Mazda Club and haven't yet approached them about the ROC joining them for the day but if there is enough interest I will email the club. I know from their forum that rotary Norton's have been displayed at this show before and I suspect I know who you are and I can't see it being a problem with an ROC gathering. Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Re: Mazda Rotary Club.

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Joe,Would like to join you but I am booked in at the NOC rally in Devon,have fun,ride safe,J.B.
commando-rotary

Post by commando-rotary »

would love to join you joe especially as i am only about 12 miles away, keep us posted. dave green.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello All, I've finally found time to contact the Mazda Rotary Club to ask if we, the ROC can join their annual show at Billing Aquadrome on Saturday the 2nd of August. Anyway, the reply has come back saying we are more than welcome. We need to register the bike and full details are shown on this link; http://www.rotaryshop.co.uk/brotorstock ... 1698-p.asp See you all there. Joe
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Dave, I've sent you an email with some details regarding the classic bike show at Billing Aquadrome on Saturday 2nd of August. See you there, Joe.