Cadwell Park

johnbirchjar

Cadwell Park

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys,I have just posted my entry form off for the Beezumph track day at Cadwell Park(Sat:27th of June, only one day this year),hopefully I can get a pass for the Morrini track day(Fri:26th of June)thus making a nice it two day event Very Happy.It would be nice to see some more rotaries at these events,ride safe,J.B.
David Rodgers

Re: Cadwell Park

Post by David Rodgers »

Hi John. It was good to meet you at Cadwell Park, your Classic looks good with the fairing. I put my Classic in the line up after the track action and it got quite a lot of interest. People were coming and talking about the rotaries and the Classic in particular. Hope you had a safe ride home and didn't get too wet.Dave
johnbirchjar

Re: Cadwell Park

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Dave,Wasn't it a stonking weekend Very Happy? I had some truly great rides,the old girl did me proud,(those cheap old Couger tyres that Del Boy and I use? stuck to the track like the preverbial s**t to the blanket) Had a safe but VERY wet ride home,the rain started as I left Peterborough and absolutly threw it down all the way to Chelmsford,(I could feel the water sloshing around in my boots)but hey,thats the joys of being a biker wink. I'm off to Cadwell again on the 27th of September,(something a certain T.Page Esq: has organised)if anyone is up for it, the phone number is 0843 453 3000 or www.msvtrackdays.com/classicbikes2013,ride safe,J.B.