Commander air filter?

Dave

Commander air filter?

Post by Dave »

Can anyone tell me a manufacturers part number for a Fram or other well known brand of air filter for a Commander?, I'm sure i used to buy Reliant Robin ones, but my local car shop shows these as oblong rather then round, and on the A/N site they list a complete replacement like a K&N , If i can get a part number the shop can cross reference it, thanks Dave (ps, unless there is some advantage in changing to Andover Nortons gauze type ? )
Ian

Re: Commander air filter?

Post by Ian »

I've always got Reliant Robin ones from eBay, usually for just a few pounds.

I'll pull off the part numbers from the pair I have tomorrow.

Ian
Ian

Post by Ian »

The two I have are loose so I can't look on the box.

However, they both have the following on the rubber: 10039 and UO5406. Both also say Made in the UK.

Hope this helps.

Ian.
mike_500

Post by mike_500 »

it might be this 1 Reliant Air Filter - Mann - 10033
i have always used reliant ones in my commanders i will check mine tomorrow regards mike
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Post by Anthony Duffield »

Dave,

The attached fits my Commander and are readily available.

Tony
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks for all your replies, i have been round to local car shops today and the filters are not available from any of their suppliers any more, i was looking for Reliant Robin or the Mann c1213 which fits citroen 2 cv, and some compressors, i have found some dealers on E bay selling them for around ten pounds , so think that's the way to go, unless anyone has tried the Andover Norton ones which like K&N are washable, thanks again for your help, Dave
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Post by Anthony Duffield »

Dave,

A company called Dingbro in Aberdeen with branches throughout Scotland keep the filters in stock.

If you would like help in getting in touch with them let me know

Tony
Dave

Post by Dave »

Thanks for your kind offer Tony, but i have ordered two off E bay, they are supposed to be the genuine Mann 1213, so should last me a few years with the mileage i do, thanks again to all who took the time to reply, Dave