New Member Hello!

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
Charles Wilson

New Member Hello!

Post by Charles Wilson »

The nurses here at the home tell me I can Post if I don't start screaming at the monitor and upset my oatmeal.Been a Rotary True Believer since the late 70s.Owned an RE-5 as sole transportation for about 8 years in the 80s. I have 2 motors in pieces in the shed as memories. Owned a Second Generation RX-7 and also have 2 KM-3s which were used as "Grass Cat" lawnmowers. Lots of SAE papers, the favorite being 770044 - Curtiss-Wright investigates the Direct Injected Hot Rotor. Great stuff!The best chapter on the Wankel has yet to be written, although the Norton came close.Charles WilsonPS: I still collect information on the Rotary, especially the Norton. I used to have the following 2 articles but lost them in the aftermath of an apartment break-in. If anyone could help me get these again, I would appreciate it:Jeremy Sumner (As I remember), "NVT Rotary Sets the Pace", _The Engineer_, circa 1974 - 1976. Might be able to get the exact issue from Index of Periodicals if it would help.Author unknown, _Design Magazine_, same time frame.