Hello from Oz

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
Hunter

Hello from Oz

Post by Hunter »

Hello All, I have just joined ROC forum group, However I have viewed as a guest for a long lime. Also am a long term Rotary owner as well. I currently own an RE5 A , Hercules W2000, oil injected model and recently bought myself a Norton Classic, giving me a set of 3 manufacturers. Also have some other motorcycles as well. Nine in total. My first restoration is a Norton Electra, which I still have and enjoy as well. Just completed restoration of a Suzuki TS250 J. 1972. Some other Suzuki projects have a number and are waiting their turn for attention.All 3 rotaries are a joy to ride, each have their own special features and also less desirable traits. Although, so far I can only find in the Classic that it could use another gear above 5th.I would also like to joint the ROC club, Can anyone confirm that the address to send membership form on the bottom of the online form is correct?Is there a trick to uploading photos? I tried but nothing seemed to happen. Is the a preferred file size?Kim Hunter
Hunter

Re: Hello from Oz

Post by Hunter »

Got photos to up load in general board ok. My local just having a hissy fit I think.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Hi Kim,Rotary Owners' ClubDunbarIngatestone RoadHighwoodChelmsfordEssex CM1 3QUUKThat's the address to send any correspondence, membership forms etcI look forward to hearing from you.David
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Kim,welcome to the club,I too own and ride a Classic,(my only bike cry)and I think they are a great machine,regards,J.B.