Supreme Commander

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
Tig

Supreme Commander

Post by Tig »

Hi all (and especially Richard N), Tig here, this is my first posting, so hope i get things right....Update on my Supreme Commander which has been back on the road for a year now, really enjoying it, she is so much nicer to ride (especially as Pete Morris kindly changed the ignition box a couple of months back. the bike has twin radiators and is still nice to ride in the summer without that overbearing heat coming form the fairing. Obviously the handling is far far better and will hopefully improve again when i can afford new shocks.If anyone is down near Guildford in Surrey and fancies catching up and going out for a ride please call 07970 313885, Ps Richard unfortunately a new house meant the F1 had to be sold but will hopefully come back one day......
Richard Negus

Re: Supreme Commander

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Tig,Nice to hear from you again !Glad you like your Commander - how many miles since the rebuild ?Alloy rads are next on my own list; I made the mistake of trying to wash mud & flies out of my standard rad with a hosepipe - and washed the vanes out as well red face .For when you get your F1 back, I do a nice line in alloy rads for those as well......... Very Happy Rgds,R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
jpsrob

Post by jpsrob »

Hi Tig Hesketh owners using a message board, whatever next. jpsrob
Richard Negus

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Rob,Next thing, the NOC might join the modern era and get a sensible forum for their members.R.
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Tig,There are about 5 to 6 of us around the Hampshire / Berkshire area. We are planning to have a stand at the next Popham events so keep your eyes peeled for That. I did try to arrange a meet this year but failed but will try again next spring with the better weather.
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Tig

Post by Tig »

Hello AllHeskeths and rotary owners in one club (what odd balls) !!Bike has done about 3000 miles (speedo in intermitent). Still not sorted the switch for the electronic reserve and the oil leeks from the rear chain case, but apart from that all going well, big improvement. Richard are you up and running with your workshop ? Please give me a bell 07970 313885 as i would like to discuss a few bits and dont have your no .RegardsTigPs Andy i have sent a seperate email (i think thats what i did but these forums are all new to me)