Hello

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
colcoleman

Hello

Post by colcoleman »

Hello from sunny Crete. Most days it's to hot to ride now. Yesterday however it was cloudy and cooler so we had a day out on the Commander. We got up in the mountains and it hammered it down. We took our waterproofs, still not lost the habit you see. When we dropped down onto the south coast it was warmer and no rain. We had a great day.
Derek Nicol

Post by Derek Nicol »

Hi Guys, good to hear you're still rotating. Did you wave at all the other Norton Rotary riders going the other way?
colcoleman

Post by colcoleman »

Derek Nicol wrote:Hi Guys, good to hear youre still rotating. Did you wave at all the other Norton Rotary riders going the other way?
As I think your saying we are the only one. Also the only Dommie and Electra.
Derek Nicol

Post by Derek Nicol »

colcoleman wrote:I think youre saying we have the only Commander, also the only Dommie and Electra.
Snigger, that reminds me of something 'Blue' (editor BSH magazine) wrote in her write up of Norton day at the Ace cafe 2003 - I quote - 'I have my suspicions about whoever did the naming of new models at Norton, i mean, Norton has more than its share of camp model names... i kept this theory to myself until i had put a few miles of the North Circular between me and the Ace Cafe' :lol: (It was a brilliant write up cos she put a photo of my bike in 8) )