Howdy Y’all

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
mark.smithard.588

Howdy Y’all

Post by mark.smithard.588 »

So rather late to this particular party, though a regular on the NRE FB group.

I was one of the first owners of a Classic - LE063, costing me slightly more than my pre-tax annual salary. I recently acquired LE009 in barn-find condition with the intention of running it in Production Middleweight vintage racing if I can get round to the restoration. I acquired a Commander in similar condition at the same early-COVID auction, which will be stripped and the power unit will find its way into a Super Motard or Adventure type set up.

I procured an F1 TT Sport that was previously raced in UK & Germany before RN rebuilt it.

There is an RE-5 in running order nearby that I have tried to shake free but owner is asking just a little too much. Vamos ver!

And to close out I am waiting on Shippio to deliver my Crighton CR700W, which I shall be racing in AHRMA Sound of Thunder 1 and Formula Thunder. First run out is expected at Barber Motorsports/AHRMA Vintage Festival October 9-13.
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Re: Howdy Y’all

Post by Anthony Duffield »

Mark,

Pleased that that it made it to the forum in the end.

Best
Tony
James

Post by James »

Great to see you get on the forum, and maybe I could hook up with you at Barbers! Probably should bring ear plugs!
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Wow,lucky old you,all those fabulous bikes + waiting delivery of one of "The Mestro,s" rocket ships (they must be the ultimate rotary bike!)am I a tad bit envious?you bet I am,ride safe,J.B.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Welcome Mark!

I shall be badgering you for news updates for the club newsletter!!

David