Mallory Bike Bonanza 2015

Wayne

Mallory Bike Bonanza 2015

Post by Wayne »

I have recived a invertation from mallory to put a club stand on again, they have confirmed we wil be in the paddoc again. anyone wisshing to go please let me know asap so i can estimat the area we need, as the padock is a premium place are ai will need to get the form in early. I dont want to over estimate as a bare stand dose not look good.The bumph from malloryNow that the New Year is upon us, we would like to invite your club to take a stand at this years Mallory Bike Bonanza, taking place on the 10/11/12th July 2015. The Mallory Bike Bonanza is a gathering of thousands of classic motorcycles at one of the nation’s favourite tracks, Mallory Park Racing Circuit. We're offering your club the chance to have a stand at this event completely free of charge, along with complimentary admission tickets for those club members displaying motorcycles on the stand! You will find an application form for the event attached to this mail. Last years event was a great success, and we’re looking to build on that to make this year even better. We would be delighted if you could make it and we look forward to receiving your completed application form back soon.Regards Wayne
johnbirchjar

Re: Mallory Bike Bonanza 2015

Post by johnbirchjar »

I have had reports that camping is a problem at Mallory,any comments?J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi jbi sleep in the trailer, and have done so for the last 4 years, i have camped in the past though, last year the ticket included camping.The only year i know of it all going wrong was when we had the floods all over the country and i mean flood every one got there after the gates shut for the night.Can any one ells advise, Regards Wayne
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

What sort of facilaties are avaliable for us campers?are they as good as Cadwell?If so pencil me and the Classic in for a visit Very Happy,J.B.ps,and do we get to go for a blast round the track? wink(and I don't mean a parade amble)J.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi jbthere are showers, aparantly thers a good caf on the infeild acording to chris but i have never used it. Ihe stand will be in the padock and there are ristrctions to track crossing times during sat and sun. Track time for road bikes is available on sat but must be booked in advance costs and forms available from mallorys web site this is separate from the stand. any entery to display the bikes gets ticket, however last year the club can purchase 6 atitonal tickets for £5.00.Also note last year i enterd 5 display bikes and 2 track bikes i gave away my aditional tickets, this year i want to take no more than 4 bikes to allow beeter room for the rest of the gear and awnings.I also apeal well in advance for the club history on no more than a a3 sheet and some club bumph a jumper, shirt to display some club mags ect.I could also do with technical info on molying and why again on a a4 sheetRegards Wayne
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Wayn,Is that 4 bikes that YOU will take or only 4 bikes on the stand?J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi JBits 4 bikes maximum i will be taking, i need the names of any one ells so i can book an apropreat pitch sizeThey gave us a very prominant position with the big race team stands in the padoc last year, every one had to walk past the stand to the past masters displlay. I dont want to over book the pitch as this would not be fair on the other people or mallory.If any one wants to go please confirm asap so i can get the space booked, JB you are more than welcomRegards Wayne
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Wayne, I can bring a couple of bikes if you have room for me. I was thinking maybe bring my F1 Sport which as you know was the NEC show bike from 1991 (I think), and if time and money allows I could also bring P56 F1R, the factory fuel injected racer but I doubt that it'll be a runner by July so just a static display. I bought this bike in bits many years ago and it still needs assembling and I'm not 100% sure that I have all of the parts. It's missing the exhaust and front fairing mounting bracket for sure. If anyone out there has any surplus parts for this bike please get in touch. Kind regards, Joe
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Joyou are most welcom jo, are there any more takers as i need to confirm pitch sise, i will bring my f1, plus the race bikes ect, chris as indicated he may bring the watercoold classicRegards Wayne
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Book a spot for me and the Classic theN, Very Happy,rgds,J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hijb and Jo places booked for you Regards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi all, theres room for 2 to 3 more bikes if any one ells wishes to come. please let me know asap
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllWe are listed on mallorys website as a attending club at this years bonanza, i could need atleast 2 to 3 more bikes so far i have Jb, Jo walker and chris chant confirmed plus my self a total of 8 bikes.https://www.malloryparkcircuit.com/club-central/The pitch size is 6m x 12, i will be purchasing the aditional awnings and display tables required we need , i just need the history of the club and a bit of club roc bits and peices for the stand.If you wish to bring your bike let me know, especialy a commander so i could ask jo to bring a the van veen instead of the commander.Regards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Wayne I know what it's like herding cats wink I may be able to Support you on the Staurday if that helps?What would be the start time on site as it looks like a 2 - 3 hour journey for me?Cheers Paul
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Paul i dont see the pits opening times yet, i understand its a fair way for some people to come.in the past its been 12am - 10 on the fridaysat and sunday is padock vehcle entery is normaly pre 9am i think, normaly the first sessions on track are 9.30amI will post the times as i get them.Regards wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

hi allas stated before could do with 2 to 3 more bikes please, I don't want to have to take 5 bikes of my own. Zacks getting ready Image
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi allI need to finalise numbers before I speech to Mallory and purchase an additional awning, so can jo, jb, chris and paul confirm if they are attending or any one ells wishes to attend.Regards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Sorry Wayne we are getting ready for a new SAP software introduction at work so I will be working 26 hours a day for the next few months by the looks of things so sorry I am unable to attend. cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello Wayne, Yes, I'll definitely be there with Two bikes. Fingers crossed I will have my F1 Sport and P56 racer if I can loosely assemble it in time otherwise I'll bring an alternative bike. Regards, Joe.
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Wayne,Sorry I am confirming a bit late but I thought I had allready done so.Any news as to what time we can arrive on Friday?rgdsJ.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

ImageImageImageImage
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

What an excellent stand Wayne!I have had nothing but positive comments from everyone who visited it.You must be feeling very pleased with yourself - and quite justifiably so!David