DVLA

johnbirchjar

DVLA

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi guys, Yet more proof (if proof were needed)of the gross incompetance of the DVLA. Early in Febuary I wrote to the DVLA informing them of my reasent triple hart by-pass,not only did it take them almost eight weeks to acknowledge the letter, but they sent the acknowledgment to an address I lived at allmost seven years ago!! (do's this mean all my speeding tickets go to this address also? wink)PS, Only three weeks to go and I will once again be deemed fit enough ride the Classic Very Happy,ride safe,J.B.
Interpol2471

Re: DVLA

Post by Interpol2471 »

Yes we love them ... try registering a new age related vehicle now cry Oh one space left for Kempton John if you fancy a reason for a nice ride out?
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

I think Kempton will be early days once I start riding again,Doc says I must'n rush things smiley,have fun and ride safe,J.B.
FloridaMike

Post by FloridaMike »

??????????????!!!If I am reading this correctly, do you guys over in Blighty have to tell the motor vehicle bureau that you've had some medical problem or other which might affect your driving ability?Incredulously,FloridaMike (where the ATM machines in the drive-thru lanes at banks are required to have braille markings . . . no, I am not kidding)