Wankel Treffen 2014

Joe

Wankel Treffen 2014

Post by Joe »

Hello, The dates are now published for next years Wankel treffen which are the 30th of May until the 01st of June....... Sorry but this clashes with the TT again. This years event will be held in france for the first time in 32 years but is close to the German border in Losann which is 10 km south west from Wissembourg / Elsass in the Black Forest. Monika said she will email accomodation details nearer the time but if I haven't heard by early March I'll chase her up. Last year I had an excellent time partly thanks to five new faces, lets see if we can get even more members together for 2014. See you all there, Joe.
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Re: Wankel Treffen 2014

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

Here's the link to the invitation ....http://www.wolfgang-dingeldein.de/wanke ... ladung.pdfSee you there!David
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hotel now booked. If anyone is interested in coming, PM me and I'll give you the hotel details. See you there. Kind regards, Joe.
Joe

Post by Joe »

Hello, Rooms selling out fast. If your interested in coming to the Wankel Treffen book soon. Regards, Joe.
athersmith

Post by athersmith »

We are off to the Wankel Treffen. Ferry booked from Newcastle to Holland on Thursday evening, but as yet no hotels booked. Has anyone got any names of Hotels close to the rally? Trevor and Yvonne Athersmith, Cumbria
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hi Trevor & Yvonne, sorry to reply so late but just seen your post. Four of us from Wales are booked in at the Hotel Weiss in Wissembourg. Looking forward to meeting up again this year, all the best,Brian.
Gerald Pleace

Post by Gerald Pleace »

Hello All,Hope everyone got back from the treffen OK. The meeting was very good and well organised, thanks to Monica's and Harald's hard work.We had a good turnout from Britain with possibly the highest number of attendees ever.Well done all, look forward to seeing you all again soon, if not next year.Gerald
Brian

Post by Brian »

Hi Gerald and everyone,we four arrived safely back in Wales and I must say we had a brilliant time. Everything was excellent and very enjoyable.All the best, Brian.
athersmith

Post by athersmith »

Hi everyone,We arrived back safely into Newcastle on Tuesday morning.It was great not to have to rush home like last year and be able to enjoy at least one of the 'runs'. Thanks must go to Pierre who showed us some lovely sights around Lobsann.Good to meet up with friends old and new and a big thank you to the Welsh guys who were great company on the way back through France.Hopefully we will meet up again soon.Well done to Monika and Harald for a well organised meet.Yvonne and Trevor.