Donnington Classic motorcyle festival 10th and 11 of august

Wayne

Donnington Classic motorcyle festival 10th and 11 of august

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllFirst Thanks to andy for pointing out the VJMC would like us to have a stand, which i will oblige and send papers in ecti will take two road and two race bikes, dose any one ells whish to attend its free, can you let me know if you whish to attend. Can you please let me now ASAPour entery will be via the VJMC and nothing to do with Norton Motorcyles UK LTDi recived the following from andy at the VJMCWe would very much like the ROC to have a stand at the Donington CMF Entrance is free to exhibitors as is camping also showers are available there is lots going on over the weekend, i have had a couple of enquiries from other members of the ROC, so it may be worth posting on the ROC forum that you will co-ordinate the stand. We will send you more information on the track (also free) when you have booked. Just let us know how many tickets you want by filling in the entry form and we will send them out. Regards wayne
Wayne

Re: Donnington Classic motorcyle festival 10th and 11 of august

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllI have sent the form of to the VJMC for a roc stand we had 2 othere people plus my self.To make it clear the saterday and sunday are a combined VJMC and CRMC event, Gaurners event is on the FridayIf we have any more takers i will see if the vjmc will ad to the numbers?Regards Wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi Allfor thise interested the crighton cr700p will be at donington this weekend in the main exibision hall. Regards wayne
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi AllThe Donnington show went well, unfotunatly both exhibison halls were in use and it was not till sunday the organisers put sign up and the number of visitors increased.ImageImageFor a change it ended up 2 F1 Sports, 1 F1 and three racebikes, the engines on display along with the rotor housings,rotor a ecentric shaft proved poular, however trying to explain how the rotor turns is difficult. Once i obtain a scrap rotor and rotor housing i can finish off a demonstration model, graham gave me a single rotor ecentric shaft, aro end plate and a stationary gear, if anyone has a scrap rotor housing and scrap rotor going cheap.I have purchased a nother post so the club banner should be held up better, my intention is to change the plastic post to stainless to get rid of the bending.Brian ended up in the paddock exibition hall, the bike looks and when well pictured below, which is more than can be said for the Norton (Gaurner) nrv it sounded rough out of redgate.Imagein addition Colin Seeley held a auction for his wifes charatey, i bought 3 lots one of which was Bob rowleys jps works team paddock jacket, i bumped into Bob on the way out of the auction and had the usual 1/2 hour chat about nortons.Any one looking at brians website or face book page, quite a few of the potos are my own should anyone want oneRegards Wayne