Classic Bike Clubs Show

andynortonf1

Classic Bike Clubs Show

Post by andynortonf1 »

The Classic Bike Clubs Show that has been held at Stanford Hall in Leics. Will this year be part of the Donington Classic Motorcycle festival on the 10th and 11th of August.There will be a bike show, an autojumble, a full weekends classic bike racing, a classic scramble and a classic trial, also on Saturday evening there will be an exibitors parade around the Donington circuit.You can see more information here http://www.donington-park.co.uk/events/ ... estival/As a previous supporter of the show the Rotary Owners Club would be welcome to have a stand at this event, entrance is free for exhibitors, secure camping is available with toilets and showers and exhibitors will have access to all areas.If the club would like to have a stand please contact andy@vjmc-northants.co.ukRegardsAndy
Wayne

Re: Classic Bike Clubs Show

Post by Wayne »

Hi all,i could take a f1 and sport, the 2 racebikes, anyone ells interested? I would also display the clubs banner if anyone could get it to me?Regards Wayne
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

Hi Wayne I am at another show with Roy that weekend so we are unable to join you but I believe there is another club banner around but I cant remember who had it??We are also at Popham the following weekend and now with over ten bikes attending again I am frightened to let anything leave my hands sorry.... cry
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi PaulFair enough, however if there are two baners I will be doing a bit at Malory, jurby iom as well Failing that if someone has the art work I can knock a half decent poster up.Early next year I plan to purchase a professional pop up shelter and would proberly put a roc emblem on this.Regards Wayne
kanonkopdrinker
Site Admin

Post by kanonkopdrinker »

I am pretty sure that I might have a club banner .... problem is, it's down in Essex.Anyone heading up Wayne's way soon?David
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

Hi Andy,the Popham Sunday was the only weekend I had free for the whole of August exclaim,and now that's been filled by said Popham,so I'm afraid Donnington is a no no,have fun Very Happy,ride safe,J.B.
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Hi davidor poping in to startrights i am shure graham would hold it while i called in for it if i rang him firstRegards wayneps what would the postage be
David Rodgers

Post by David Rodgers »

Hi GuysI live about 30mins from Donnington between Nottingham and Mansfield, i have room in my garage to hold a club banner until collected, if this helps!Dave