Fonzie RE5M

Test your forum skills before launching into in-depth discussions!
fonnyfth

Fonzie RE5M

Post by fonnyfth »

Hello to every rotary fan ..My name is Fonzie from Belgium age 53.I'm new on this forum.Bought myself a blue Suzuki RE-5M and will start restoring it ...It has had a new rotor unit some twenty years ago from Suzuki Belgium but was drystored ever since that day.Frame is powder coated and general condition is not to bad although of course it needs some new parts (tyres , gearshift indicator , rear fender...)Please forgive me my poor English (schooldays were some 3O+ years ago)Kind regards
Joe

Re: Fonzie RE5M

Post by Joe »

Hello Fonzie, welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find most of the help you require restoring your RE5 M here on this forum. We do have some Suzuki rotary owners and I too have two Re 5 M's with a third on its way and all require restoration. Rotary Recycle in America have nearly all the spares required. Try ....www.rotaryrecycle.com. Why not add some photos? Good luck. Regards, Joe.
fonnyfth

Post by fonnyfth »

Have no idea how to post a pic of my bike :-(
hgh770n

Post by hgh770n »

[url][/url]]Have no idea how to post a pic of my bike :-([/quote]Welcome Fonzie.I have owned RE5's for more than 30 years and may have the spares you require.Get your self a Parts manual and quote the numbers you require, its easier than trying to explain through different languages .You can add photo's by selecting the Filename ( Choose File ) and then upload attachment .You can also email me with your requirements ,RegardsRoger
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
fonnyfth

Post by fonnyfth »

Here a pic of my RE-5 after some restauration)Needs fine-tuning (carbs and ignition)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hgh770n

Post by hgh770n »

quote="fonnyfth"]Here a pic of my RE-5 after some restauration)Needs fine-tuning (carbs and ignition)[/quote]