Dave Green, where are you ?

Richard Negus

Dave Green, where are you ?

Post by Richard Negus »

I've been trying to get in touch with Dave Green (black CommandoPol) of Nether Heyford on his home 01327... number for several weeks without any answer. Anyone have any info please ?Also, anyone recommend a fork tube re-plater that doesn't melt out the plastic bush in Commander tubes during the stripping process? And does a 1st class job, and does it quickly, and doesn't charge an arm and a leg. Not much to ask for, really. smiley
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
Dell Boy

Re: Dave Green, where are you ?

Post by Dell Boy »

Are you in need of good Commander fork tubes? I have a few used pairs that have good chrome.Derek.
Richard Negus

He's been there all the time !

Post by Richard Negus »

Got an immediate response from Dave; BT forced a number change on him a few months ago. I should have tried on here earlier.Dell Boy : thanks, PM sent
Wayne

Re: Dave Green, where are you ?

Post by Wayne »

Hi RichardI used Prestige chrome platers of wombwell in the 80s and 90s, they were very good and did not loose stuff even down to 2ba nuts, they did work for the top bike and car restorers of the day, not cheap but i felt i got what i payed for qualityI think this is the same firm but now in mexborourghPrestige Plating' Unit 6 Cliff Street Ind. Est. Mexborough S64 9HU 001709 577004 Regards Wayne
graham

Hard chrome plating

Post by graham »

Hello Richard,We use HCPand G Hard chrome platers and grinders in Newark.Nice people very reasonable. They do hydraulic rams, fork legs etc. Nothing shiny :-)Hard Chrome Plating LtdUnit 195 Boughton Industrial EstateNewarkNottinghamshireNG22 9LDTelephone/Fax: (01623) 862314Email: sales@hardchromeplating.co.ukGraham
Richard Negus

Re plating

Post by Richard Negus »

Hi Graham,Thanks for that, I'll give them a call.R.