Commander parts

Dave

Commander parts

Post by Dave »

Whilst having a tidy up i came across the following Commander parts, some are new, but were bought over 10 years ago, so have been stored, so bear this in mind,
New starter motor, spins ok
2 new mirrors, but one has quite bad tarnishing in middle of glass, the other has very slight tarnishing to the edges, but is certainly usable,
2nd hand gear lever
used exhaust pipe,which i think i recall having the welds re done years ago,

also i know one or two on the site have them, i have a set of Hesketh clocks, bought as new but show 114 miles ?, i haven't been able to test these,
I am open to offers on any of the items, before i E Bay them, the parts are in Wiltshire, so can be collected, or posted at cost.
for any more info, or photos please PM or e mail me, Dave
Dave

Re: Commander parts 2

Post by Dave »

Sorry to use a 2nd post to the above, but i could not see a way of editing the original, but found another box today, ( not the one i started hunting for still !! ), but anyway, more Commander bits, these i believe were off an ex police bike i bought many years ago, so all have been stored for a long time, so as well as the above i have,
instrument console with all lights, clocks etc, not tested at present
rear light clusters
2 more mirrors, VGC
front indicaters
various fairing mounts
small wiring harness. probably headlight due to having pilot light holder on
headlight
temperature gauge ?, in same box and reading to 120 degrees so presume Commander
if anyone is interested in making an offer on the lot, and maybe sell on any they don't want/need then make an offer,
I have still got to find the original box of BSA bits i started hunting for, so if i find anything else i will update the post, Dave
Anthony Duffield
Site Admin

Re: Commander parts

Post by Anthony Duffield »

Dave,

I have sent you a private message.

Tony
Dean-Harris

Re: Commander parts

Post by Dean-Harris »

I have sent you an email - Ihope 😂
Dave