eBay crook

Interpol2471

eBay crook

Post by Interpol2471 »

Watch out all Triumph owners there is a seller on eBay selling what he states are NOS APEX Triumph pumps for Tiger Cubs but these are not what they seem these are pumps from Poundland thus cost one pound that he has marked up as Triumph but funnily enough he has marked them with the Hinkley logo and not the Original...DOOH--!!!!I bought a couple from poundland and they are ok for a pound but not £45.. please warn anoyone you knowhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Triumph-Tiger ... 19d78330d4
Various rubbish in various states of decay.....
Richard Negus

Re: eBay crook

Post by Richard Negus »

Well spotted, Paul! NOS Triumph part, and laser-etched too. Well worth £45.00, IMHO.Quiet on here recently - everyone down at the shops or what?
Just a bike-less old fogey now. Boo-hoo!
rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

I'm still here Richard! Currently drinking ice cold beer in St Thomas USVI.Hope the uk isn't too cold for you! Hope to get my rotaries out when I'm home next June!!!Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
johnbirchjar

Post by johnbirchjar »

I'm still here too Richard,just nothing to report!!Merry christmas and a happy and new year to bikers everywhere,and as allways,ride safe, J.B.
NedSmart

Post by NedSmart »

Merry christmas to all out there.I check the forum most days but,as they say,"if you have nothing to say-say nothing".Cheers
vontripper

Post by vontripper »

hi all me pub and crusing the world , happy chrismass all and new year.von
[color=#FF0040]God Willing & The Creek Don`t Rise[/color]
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

The listings for the pumps in question have now been changed and updated to be more reliable so you now can make your own choice as to the purchase. You pays yer money and takes yer chance....Have a good one
Interpol2471

Post by Interpol2471 »

In fact they are now so well listed some of the new ones I would have liked to have bought... DOOH!! Serves me right and I appologise for the earlier post to everyone... red face red face