Transfers

rjg30091982

Transfers

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi all,does any one kow wherei can get hold of the Interpol 2 stickers for the side panel? Andover don't have any left and no idea when they will be back in stock.thanksRuss
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)
gripper

Re: Transfers

Post by gripper »

Russ do you have the ability to scan the decal or side panel? Most graphics companies should be able to reproduce the image as a sticker. I had my tank stickers done by the paint shop where I work. They just scanned the image and some laser cutting machine spat it out. If anybody knows the font you could probably have whatever you wanted produced by this method.Dave
rustynuts

Post by rustynuts »

rjg30091982

Post by rjg30091982 »

Hi guys,thanks for the update, i will have some made i think, the transfers on this website are transfers! i should have been more clear i want stickers!i've had transfers before they are pointless, first bit of rain and they come off unless you have lacquer on the top which means a full respray. plus you only use lacquer on cellulose paint and everyone uses 2 pack now which doesnt require lacquer.thanks for the advice i will have some made.Russ
P52 Police Commander (Dyfed Powys Police)\nIP2 (West Midlands Police)\nCommando Mk3 ES \nCommando Interpol (Hampshire Police)